Friday, October 8, 2010

New Projects

I love Freecyle
and Craigslist.

Today's free finds:

Freecycle - Wood Curtain Rods


Please excuse messy garage picture.  I picked these awesome solid wood curtain rods this morning.  I am hoping to use them in my family room.  I am not sure if I should paint them or not.

Freebie from Craigslist:

Bottom Dresser

Top Hutch

I picked this dresser up, site unseen, from Craigslist today.  How could I turn down a free dresser, less than 3 miles away!  I was thinking I was picking up something for my boy's room until I saw it.  Now my plan is to sand it and paint it white for my 13 year daughter's room.  I am thinking of making the mirror area into a chalk board.

I bought an orbital sander and a circular saw today at Harbor Freight - so excited.

I will post pics when these are completed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena