Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Weight Watcher Wednesday!



Weigh In - down 1.5 lbs (can I get a WOO WOO?)

I can't say I stayed on program the whole week but my "try not to be a pig" concept did help.  I realize how important it is to track and move.  When I am tracking everything I eat better and when I move I lose more weight.  Seems like a DUH Tiff right?  Well I didn't get this way because I do the right thing when it comes to this stuff so bare with my revelations.  :P

OK now for a yummy product review!!!

If you like cereal or if you like a sweet treat without a lot of points, I can recommend the Special K Chocolately Delight Cereal.  Not too sweet, so it doesn't really taste like a dessert, but sweet enough (w/chocolate pieces) to stop a craving in its track!  I bought mine this week with The Grocery Game list and got them for 99 cents a box!

One cup of this Special K was only 2 WW points - so a great breakfast or snack!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena