Saturday, October 9, 2010

A little about me...

I thought I would share a little about me, for those who are reading out their in the blog world...

My husband and I have been married for 15 years.  Here we are on our wedding day in 1995. :)
ahhhhhh

We have 5 children.  Troy brought 2 with him, we have adopted 2 and we have 1 biological child.  Here is a picture I shot of the kids in 2008.  Aren't they beautiful?



We also have 3 furry members of the family...
Kipper


Kow - she's the crazy one. :P


And last, but not least, Bruzer.
He is a 10 year old Ragdoll who weighs nearly 20 lbs.


2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family furry ones and all!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I will drop in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! And those pets - adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena