Tuesday, October 5, 2010


I am participating in Night Owl Crafting's "hoo are you?"
 
1.  If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
I would add a huge craft/multi-purpose room.
 

2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
Three, sometimes 4.
 
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
Well this is actually the costume I wore for my 80's b-day party, but it was awesome (like totally awesome).
 
 
4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Cancer - I've lost so many loved ones to cancer; it wouldn't be missed.
 
5. Where do you do your best thinking?
Probably in bed or the shower.

2 comments:

  1. aww man, that first pic is making me WANT it!! love the costume totally awesome. i feel kinda shallow for wanting to get rid of McDonalds after you thought up cancer...that would be rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add a big screening room movie room we want to close in the carport and make it the movie room.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena