Saturday, October 2, 2010

Garage Sale S*C*O*R*E!

My 13 year old daughter actually got up early enough to go garage sale hunting with me.  So this was a double good day for the mom!

Check out what I got for $9 today!


 That is 21...21solid wood (mostly maple) spindles.  There are several styles and I have all kinds of ideas for these beauties!  Those, in total, were $7 - that's right 33 cents a piece!  At the 2nd garage sale I picked up 12 brand new Ikea frames for $2 - 4 5x7 and 8 4x6 (score!). 

Not pictured is the nice pair of jean shorts I got the 13 year old son that when I got home had $5 in the pocket!  Normally I would return the $5 but I have zero idea how to get back to that garage sale as I sort of stumbled onto that one.

3 comments:

  1. Love a good garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE garage sales, we will have to go together some time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love finding a good deal at a garage sale :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena