Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Walk It Out Review

Just burned off some calories using my Walk It Out by Wii.  It was easy to set up and get started.  I love that you have a guide that tells you if you are keeping up with the beat correctly.  You earn points or coins for keeping the beat and  you use this to build up your island. 

I did find that trying to click on the floating "building coins" while I was walking was a challenge but once I got in a pace it wasn't too bad.

I suggest choosing the male walking partner as the female was really annoying.

In any case I did my Walk It Out walk for about 15 minutes and it was equal to a mile.  It was fun, and I could have done it for much longer but the kids are barking at me to take them to McDonalds. 

Two Thumbs Up for Walk It Out!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. We have a wii so I will definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this out! I'm always looking for a way to get in a quick workout! Thanks for stopping by my page! I am now following you! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena