Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The 1st Weight Watchers Wednesday!


Today is my first post for Weight Watchers Wednesday.  This happens to be my weigh in day so what better day to share a little WW insight?

So here is the scoop:

Start Day (this time):  September 1st
Total Loss so far: A whopping 3.5 lbs (better down than up right?)
Loss for this week: .5 lbs

Well I have to admit I started strong and ended weakly.  My goal this week is just to stick to points and journal.  I am using the WW app for my Iphone and it is sooooo much better than writing in a paper journal for me.  I am also doing the online version of Weight Watchers.  I would prefer to do the meetings but right now I simply have ZERO time to add another appointment to my calendar.  I can say the message boards are a great place to share and gather information, get encouragement and a challenge. 

So here is my low point breakfast today:
1 c multi-grain cheerios (on sale $1.88 a box)
1/2 of a large bananna sliced
3/4 c of 1% milk
Coffee with 1/2 c of fat free half and half and truvia

And the grand total for that breakfast?????????

5 points!!!!!

At some point this week I plan to open Walk It Out for the Wii - I'll post a review after.  :)  I have only had it sitting here for 3 weeks waiting to be opened!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok as a side note I'd love to know if anyone is reading this so please leave a comment here or anywhere on the blog and say hello. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!! Welcome!
    I sure could use a little (lot) of WW help - I've gained about 15 lbs since Mark has been in the hospital! Yikees!!

    I MUST get to eating healthy again - I had to buy fatter fat clothes the other day!

    Thanks for you prayers during this 'season' of our lives:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena