Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vampire Grocery Shopping....

When you live in Arizona you have to get creative with a few things to avoid the 115 degree afternoon temps. 

One of those is grocery shopping before the sun comes up or after it sets...my brother-in-law has coined it "Vampire Grocery Shopping".   This morning I was at the store, coffee in hand, at 5:30 am.  But now I'm done and ready for the day...well maybe a little more coffee first.

<---- I think I saw this guy in isle 12, just FYI.



How about another mini menu?



TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
LUNCH



Club Sandwiches
Watermelon Slices


Ham & Cheese Sliders
Blueberries & Strawberries

Fish Sticks
Tator Tots
Apple Slices
DINNER



*Crockpot
Egg Noodles


French Bread



*Crockpot
Fiesta Chicken on Brown Rice
Salad




1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to Fry's anymore if 'HE's' there :)
    I sure wish I knew how to meal plan...I have not made a meal in a month or two :( Poor Matthew

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena