Friday, July 15, 2011

1 Month of Time4Learning

Well I posted a month ago that we had signed up for a trial with Time4Learning.com.  I am happy to report that this has been a positive experience all the way around.

Not only did Tabitha like it so much that she completed much more than expected, it was so easy to use as the parent/educator.  I simply helped her sign on in the morning and she completed lessons with very little assistance.  She was always excited to show me what she completed and usually requested to do more (not something you hear a lot with school work).

As the parent/teacher, I love that this can be the base of our curriculum or a supplement.  There is so much information on the site for the adults, to help us help the kids.  It is extremely user friendly.

All in all Time4Learning gets 2 thumbs up from us - that is why we are signing on as a regular user today!

1 comment:

  1. this is the fourth time this week I have heard something good about Time4Learning! I need to check them out more thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena