Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Curriculum in the House!

We just signed on with Time4Learning today.  As a mom, who has been homeschooling for 16 years, I am not easily impressed.  But after doing several demos with Tabitha today on the website we were ready to sign on.

I love the ease of use, the fun/interactive learning; but most of all I love watching Tabitha work on the lessons!  She had fun in every section and then as a reward she was able to access the "playground" for some fun time too.

I know we'll be using this as a summer bridge program but I see us using it all year long.  It takes a little off my shoulders, she is continuing to learn and the whole time she thinks she is playing a video game. ;) 

TWO THUMBS UP!  Go check them out for yourself - www.Time4Learning.com

2 comments:

  1. So her blog has been resurrected!! Glad you found a fresh new curriculum:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally had something blog worthy. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena